- Seek the assistance of a third party and, if available, an interpreter (at the discretion of the Doping Control Officer (DCO))
- Request information on the review procedure
- Request a delay before reporting to the doping control station for various reasons ( media imperative formal ceremony , medical emergency, etc.) on condition that he be escorted anywhere and anytime.
- Request that changes be made to the sample collection procedure, if you are a disabled sports
- In principle, affixing of seals by the athlete under supervision of the DCO
- Check all the data on the transcribed record
- On receiving individual notification, the athlete must report immediately to doping control , unless valid reasons for a delay.
- Staying in the presence of the DCO or Chaperone at all times of the notification at the end of the sample collection procedure, unless otherwise instructed in the notification.
- Submit an “appropriate” identification document
- Before doping control, notify the DCO drugs or products taken recently for them to be recorded in the minutes
- Comply with sample collection procedures (any difference can be an anti-doping violation)